Putnam County Health Department
Putnam County Health Department's goal is to keep the community informed and educated with factual COVID - 19 guidance and updates. With the information and guidelines concerning the fight against the virus changing daily, sometimes hourly, our focus is to help you find the most current answers to your questions and concerns.
Our office is working with Federal, State and Local leaders to assess and prepare for the coming weeks on how best to stop the spread and reduce deaths in our county from COVID - 19.
PCHD partners, shares, and secures the most current COVID - 19 information with the following Federal, State and Local links. To ensure you are also getting the most up-to-date information and best practices we recommend utilizing these links:
- Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb
- Indiana State Department of Health
- Indiana Department of Correction Facility COVID-19 Statistics
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Putnam County Hospital
- City of Greencastle
- Association of Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology
- Federal Government - coronavirus.gov
- Banner Graphic
The Putnam County Health Department is located inside the Putnam County Hospital in the Medical Office Building Suite 1500.